Monday 1 April 2013

The Little Caterpillar


Being the bored bird that I am, I decided a fun decision. Why not write a story? Well why not? I’ll tell you why not. Because stories take a long, long time to complete. And being the lazy person that I am, I don’t want to even attempt it. Then again, I will. Once upon a time in a far away land where there were rainbow kittens and blue hornets, there was a small, small boy. Now when I say “small”, I mean SMALL. This boy was approximately 2’3" and wore orange overalls. His name was Rencedacinzo. Now to step away from the story for a short moment, you may be thinking, but Lauren, I don’t quite know how to pronounce that name! Well neither do I. In fact, I believe that that is the genius behind this story. It requires you to use your own interpretation and imagination to make this story your creation. Now don’t take that last line to heart. You will NEVER be the creator of this story. NEVER. Due to the fact that this is my story. The point is, is that the sentence rhymed and now we are all over it. Don’t get me wrong, it was fun while it lasted, but now we’re back to reality. And in this reality, we are in a fantasy land. Here, Rencedacinzo is sitting all by his lonesome under a giant mushroom tree. As he picks away at the marshmallow bark, a tiny little caterpillar jumps up on his lap. He pets the small creature multiple times, until all of a sudden, he squishes it. Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment